Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Peach Clafouti.....Aidil Adha Eve Part 1

This is not my peach clafouti .....taken from a webpage instead...I forgot to take my clafouti photo ....

19 December (Wednesday)

I took leave to prepare for the get together dinner with Hubby's family at Klang. I've already prepared my trifle the night before. Hmmm...since I felt I need to bring something else which doesn't take much time to prepare,.....I quickly browsed through my recipes collection (taken from magazines).....Then, Yahooo!!....A recipe worth trying...From one Mak Datin who lives abroad....she said it is easy to prepare this Peach Clafouti.....just blend in some milk, flour, eggs, sugar and pour over a greased pan with arranged peaches on it....and put into the oven and bake for about 40 - 50 minutes or golden brown....There you go, it's sooo easy......what can go wrong...??? The clafouti can be eaten warm or cold and you can serve that with ice-cream. You can even substitute the peaches with other fruits.....

2 comments:

Raz Zeera Gee said...

oooo...sure sounds easy peasy to make....and "sounds" yummy too...btw...akak bila nak accept 360 gee ni ekekekek

Sofian said...

Ok lah tu...as far as I know nobody complain, and nobody sakit perut either. Ooops...sorry sebenar sodap di makan. Thank you honey..